Did you know that CTA bus drivers can stop at starbucks for a cup of joe, even when passengers are in tow?? I didn't either. Until that happened to me. I laughed out loud as she said "I'll be right back" and waltzed into line. Apparently this is a common occurrence. My roommates told me they have had drivers stop at McDonald's, the grocery store, Dunkin' Dounuts... you get the picture. I think it's hilarious. Maybe I should be a bus driver... hmmm
I still am unemployed, and honestly, it makes it hard to think about when I actually have to plan my life around it. I'm enjoying this time, because I know it (hopefully) won't last for long!
There is something magical about Chicago in the summer. There seems to be a plethora of things to do, hear, see, and eat. Sadly, unemployment affects the cash I have at my disposal. I guess I can use that as motivation to find a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment